PLEASE REFER TO OUR NEW WEBSITE FOR ALL FUTURE INFORMATION.
We will retain this site until all archived/previous information is transferred over to the new website. We will not provide new updates on this site. Please let us know if there is something you would like to see differently on the website.
SUNDAY IS DRAFT DAY.
Your Son/Daughter should hear from his/her coach in the coming week!
We have 4 teams instructional, 4 teams t-shirt and have joined forces with neighboring baseball associations like West Mifflin, Swissvale, Glassport, McKeesport and others to be a part of the Allegheny Valley Little League Association. Our minor and little teams will compete in a travel-style recreation league with other nearby communities. This is an exciting step in moving toward travel kid-pitch baseball for our players ages 9-up. Please join us in welcoming our neighboring communities to Trautman Field this spring/summer as they play against our Steel Valley teams!
REGISTRATIONS ARE STILL OPEN FOR COLT.
Click Here to Register Online via the STEEL VALLEY YOUTH BASEBALL NEW WEBSITE LINK
A few things to remember:
1. The link above will direct you to our new website. The new site is a verified Norton Secured site – a commonly used program widely adopted for online transactions. Your information is safe and secure at all times. Once we have all the information from this existing site moved over to the new site, we will eliminate this site.
2. The website developer recommends using Chrome or Firefox over Safari when launching the site. You can still use Safari, but may have a glitch from time to time.
3. Just as you would bring with you to registration in person, make sure you have your insurance information and form of payment handy as you register. If you prefer to mail in a check, please make that selection when prompted.
4. When you go to this site, you’ll need to set up a parent profile, then enter each of your children under your account. The process is easy to follow and should only take a minute or two. This is important for you and your coaches, as they will be able to pull your information for rostering, emails and texting for game delays and cancellations, and much more. Please keep in mind that the password is case sensitive.
5. Please look closely at what you enter – any mistakes in phone numbers or emails can result in you missing out on important communications.
You can also sign up for coaching, team management and board through this site.
Parents, each year we do some type of kickoff fundraiser to help defray the costs associated with spring ball. We have increased costs on equipment, uniforms, field upkeep and we are bringing back patched umpires for the big field games. This year, we want to make it as simple as possible, and have adopted a raffle drawing similar to other sports leagues in the Steel Valley. Each FAMILY (not each player) will be required to sell 10 (TEN) $2.00 tickets for a total of $20. We will give you these tickets at registration (or by mail if you register online) and you will be required to prepay for them at registration time. You can then sell them to family and friends for a chance to win $500 worth of Best Buy gift cards – or keep all 10 chances for yourself! Drawing will be held on Opening Day, April 19th. Winner need not be present to win. But you MUST turn in your ticket stubs to your coach or a board member in order to be entered in the drawing.
CLICK HERE FOR REVISED REGISTRATION AND WINTER CONDITIONING DETAILS
WINTER CONDITIONING UPDATE
SVHS – Middle School Gymnasium
11-12 year olds practice Tuesdays (6:30-8) with Coach Dugan
For more information, please contact the appropriate coach above for your son/daughter’s age bracket.
If your son/daughter is new to baseball and had not participated in the 2015 seasons, please be sure to fill out a medical form prior to their first practice. If your son/daughter participated in 2015, we will retain your information for winter conditioning.
Forms will be available at the gym during conditioning or download here 2015 SVYBA Medical Release Form.
MARCH BOARD MEETING: SUNDAY EVENING MARCH 20 – 6pm
Munhall Borough Building
If you are interested in becoming a board member, please fill out the application and present at the meeting: SVYBA Board Application